♔REVIEW♔ Ghost by A. Zavarelli

---Blurb---
Talia. 
I have always been a bird. Caged by one prison or another when the only thing I ever wanted was to fly away. 
Sold. Beaten. Starved. Drugged. 
Nothing scares me anymore. 
Until him. 
He makes the numbness go away. 
He is hazardous to me. It has nothing to do with his mafia lifestyle, and everything to do with what he offers. 
A gilded prison. 
A retreat from everything that I once knew. The reality I have no desire to return to. 
He thinks he’s caged me, but soon… I’m going to fly. 
Alexei. 
I live by a code. The Vory code. 
In this mafiya world, there are traditions. 
Expectations. 
She does not care for these things. She does not care about anything. 
She thinks she has me fooled with her haunted eyes. 
What she can’t know is that I see her better than most. 
She wants to fly. 
But I’m going to clip her wings. 
And make her my wife. 


**This is a DARK mafia romance. A full-length standalone novel with HEA and no cheating.** 


---My Rating---



---My Review---
“You can’t destroy what’s already broken,” 
I have a soft spot for dark romances and this book was completely my type! It was dark and full of passion with raw chemistry. This book left me panting for more. "Ghost" was one hell of an angsty ride. The title was too intriguing to be ignored and once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. This book completely consumed me. 

The story is about two broken souls who found solace in one another. They both were broken and damaged but became whole in each other's arms. They healed together and learned to love. "Ghost" proved that love can heal everyone, no matter how broken you are!
"You can catch me," she says
"I can," I tell her
"But you wouldn't"
"I always will..."
Talia is beyond saving. Life has always been cruel to her but she was a survivor. She had a horrible past but she never lost hope and then her life turned upside down and she lost all the hope. Kidnapped, sold, beaten, raped....
“Do you want to drown, baby?” he asks. “No,” I answer. “I want to fly.” 
 Alexie, tall dark and handsome, is one of the most powerful man in Boston underworld with his own demons. He is danger. He is death. But for her he is a guardian angel, he is her hero, her saviour.

 "...The things ,I  will continue to do to protect you. To avenge you. They are dark things. But that darkness is my burden to carry, and it always will be.” 

She wants to die but he wouldn't let that happen. He'll do anything to save her, to give her the life she deserves. He is no knight in the shining armour but he'll piece her together and protect her from the demons that chase her dreams.
"He's my savior. My unwilling hero. And the thing that is most dangerous of all. My hope."
My heart broke for Talia. A person can only suffer so much before he gives up. How can life be so cruel to someone? Alexie wanted to save Talia but who knew that Talia was the one who would ultimately save him! This is the story of two people who unknowingly saved each other and by doing so, ultimately found a reason to live.
"..you are my psychotic bitch...
and i am your selfish asshole..."
---Praise for the author---
A. Zavarelli has done a miraculous job. I loved all "Crow" and "Reaper" but this one just amazed me. The emotions imparted by this book literally made me cry like a baby. I felt Talia's helplessness and Alexie's sadness. He writing style was awesome. No complaints!!

---General Ratings--- 
Talia- [5 Stars]
Alexie- [5 Stars]
Plot- [5 Stars]
Storytelling- [5 Stars]
Twists & Turns- [5 Stars]
Sexual Tension- [5 Stars]
Sexual Scenes- [5 Stars]
Chemistry- [5 Stars]
Ending- [5 Stars]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review!! Man Of Her Match by Sakshama Puri Dhariwal

Review: Shattering Truths (Deadly Veils #1) by Kyrian Lyndon

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss