REVIEW!! Shattered (LOST #3) by Cynthia Eden

♡Book Blurb

Criminal psychologist Dr. Sarah Jacobs is all too familiar with the kind of bad boys who belong behind bars. But the dark, dangerous man she meets in the New Orleans underworld is a new kind of ruthless, and all too irresistible.

Jax Fontaine doesn't claim to be a good guy, but he's loyal to his own code and brutally honest about what he wants. He and Sarah may be worlds apart, but when they're skin to skin, nothing matters but the heat between them.

And when a deranged killer targets Sarah, Jax will do whatever it takes to keep her safe.




♡Cover Rating


♡Book Rating



A dark deeply emotional story of love against all the odds with a mind fucking suspenseful twist.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicEvil has so many faces. That’s why you can’t ever trust what you see.

WOW WOW WOW.... my head is spinning and my heart is rejoicing. Shattered is a brilliantly constructed romantic thriller that I devoured​ in a single sitting.

I was quite weary of reading this book after I read the blurb. I considered it to be some sort of enemies to lovers romance in which the detective fell in love with the criminal BUT it was nothing like that. Infact the plot was completely different from what I imagined it to be. And I absolutely loved it. This was something like I have never read before.



SHATTERED centers around Sarah Jacobs, a criminal psychologist. She has suffered a lot with her father being a psychotic killer. Her father loved her in the only way he could but he sort of setup her mind as that of a killer but Sarah put her killer instincts to the best use by joining LOST (Last Option Search Team) as a criminal psychologist. Enters Jax Fontaine, a criminal, a self-made billionaire, a man risen from the ashes. Jax is continuously haunted by his own demons, he is unable to recall his past (childhood) perfectly and so he wants Sarah to help her find his family and the person he was before he became Jax Fontaine. But Boom Boom Boom, plot twist, suddenly Sarah's life is in danger. She is being hunt down by a psychopath who seemed similar to his father. Is the man hunting Sarah her father or someone else? Will Jax ever discover himself?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLet go,” he told her, “and go wild, for me.”

This book is full of heart pounding action and suspense, it also has a love at first sight sort of vibe and I really really loved it. .....Sarah and Jax were complete opposites but still so alike. Their characters were constructed in a very unique way. They were really developed and I got engrossed in them easily. Talk about sexual tension and attraction!! It was insane. The romance was so very intense and their chemistry was just so so so strong. They heated up the pages and left me swooning. Their relationship was just perfect. They were like the broken puzzle pieces who  found each other and fit together perfectly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicOpposites didn’t always attract. Sometimes, two people who were alike met—and the rest of the world fell away.

At last I just want to say, that this was a great readers. Please don't think and dive straight into "shattered". I am sure this book is going to win your heart.

♡Praise For The Author♡

This was my first Cynthia Eden book and I just adored it. She has an amazing and unique writing style. She even tried to confuse the readers in this book with everything that was happening. It was a very complex plot but she depicted it in the best possible way.

This book had been added to my favourites​ list and I'd be reading it again again until I've got my fill of Jax and Sarah.

All in all, a highly recommended read.

♡General Ratings♡

Jax- 5 Stars
Sarah- 5 Stars
Supporting characters- 5 Stars
Villains- 5 Stars
Plot- 5 Stars
Storytelling- 4.5 Stars
Romance- 4.5 Stars
Sexual tension- 5 Stars
Sexual scenes- 5 Stars
Story ending- 5 Stars

Would I recommend this book? YES
Would I read other books from this author? YES
Did I enjoy this read? YES
Is it worth reading? YES 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review!! Man Of Her Match by Sakshama Puri Dhariwal

Review: Shattering Truths (Deadly Veils #1) by Kyrian Lyndon

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss