Background Noise: A Tennessee Grace Short by R.C. Martin


34835376
BLURB

He's sexy, yet charming. He's mysterious, but kind—and that dark, southern drawl of his gets me every time. 

I don't know who he is, the gorgeous stranger hiding out in this small town, but maybe—for just one night—I don't care. 

[Intended for audiences 18+ years of age, due to explicit sexual content.]



❤Cover Rating

Book Rating



Light, Romantic and quick read that will leave you wanting more...

For the lovers of quick, steamy romance here comes a perfect book.

Background Noise is the prequel novella to Backwoods Belle, which will be released soon. I hope it releases soon because I so badly want a HEA for them.

Displaying Guitar Teaser.jpg
Image and video hosting by TinyPicThis is real. This is us. Ashley and Corie.

The story revolves around Ashley and Corie. Ashley is a famous singer/guitarist who is running from a controversy and in order to avoid the media attention he hides in a small town.

Corie is sweet and simple girl working in a cafe. She had dreams but due to certain circumstances she lost her inspiration but now she wants more.

Corrie is fascinated with a guy who comes to her cafe and takes the same seat everyday. She wants him, she wants more with him but she knows that as a girl behind a bar serving coffee she can't get more with him else than her sneaky staring and ogling.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHe’s special. he makes me feel special, and I don’t want him to be the one I let slip away.

But when Ashley approaches her and asks her out for a dinner, everything changes. They both develop an instant bond, as in two bodies and one soul!! It's like Corrie completes Ashley and saves him from the demons haunting him. She is his saving grace.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicShe’s a ray of light shining through the dark cloud of my reality. All I want is to get lost in her warmth.

But Corrie's life is turned upside down when she comes to know about Ashley's real identity. She realizes that he is The Ashley Hicks, the famous guitarist. She accuses him of hiding the truth and keeping her in dark but Ashley assures her that she is the one for him and they are together for better or worst.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicYou’ve never been nobody. To me, you’re everythin’. We don’t give a shit what they say, remember? It’s just you and me. Corie and Ashley.

Will they ever find their happily ever after in the world full of paparazzi? Or will their love get tarnished?

I adored this one. I finished this in no time and I am already craving more. This is for the fans of short and sweet romance along with some hotness.

I highly recommend reading this!!

Comments

  1. Heyy Ammie I have tagged you for the Reading story Tag on my blog. I would love to see your take on that.
    https://indianbibliophile16.wordpress.com/2017/04/22/reading-story-tag/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

❢Surprise Book Announcement❢ Provocative (White Lies Book One) by Lisa Renee Jones

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)