♠ARC REVIEW♠ Ripple Effect (episode 2) by Keri Lake

30622288  
♠Blurb
Ripley
They call me RIP. 
I’m a killer. A murderer. A psychopath. 
In the eyes of the righteous, I’m a monster, born of sin and depravity.
I want to protect her, but I’m not a good man.
I want to love her, but I no longer feel.
She gets under my skin, though, and has awakened something inside of me.
Something I’d kill for.
I’m not her savior—not even close. In fact, I’m worse than the hell she’s already suffered.
I’m her vengeance. Tit for tat, as they say.
And if she’s not careful, I’ll be her ruin.

Dylan
For months, I’ve watched him.
I’ve fantasized him as my savior, my lover. My ticket out of the hell I’ve lived in for the last six years.
I never dreamed he’d be my nightmare.
Had I known what he really is, I’d have never gotten in the car that night, but life is full of cause and effect.
And sometimes the choice on offer isn’t a choice at all.
It’s the result of something already in motion, and we’re merely left to survive the ripple effect.



♠Cover Rating

♠Book Rating



Ripple effect is book 2 in 4 book series by Keri Lake .

Oh my my!! This one was even better than the previous one. If you are a fan of dark and gritty psychological thrillers, you don't want to miss this series and I mean it. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHe’s beautifully savage. Taking what he wants with the sole purpose of feeding what he craves.

The story picks up exactly from where the book one ended.

Dylan is desperate for money to save Charlie (her dog) and would do anything for it. This desperation leads her back into Rip's clutches when she tries to rob from him but fails miserably.

Rip is angry but damn curious about Dylan. No one has ever tried to rob him but this girl had the guts to do that, so he spares her life again and proposes a proposition which is impossibly for Dylan to reject.


Image result for ripple effect episode 2

So from here starts their actual journey of love and hate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicTruth is, Dylan, I’m not the kind of man to leave scars on your body, but don’t be foolish to think I won’t leave them inside your head.

Ripley has always kept his heart locked and secured but Dylan, his bandit, his butterfly has somehow infiltrated every part of his dark soul. Ripley is fascinated with her strength as well as innocence. She has successfully touched a part of his soul that he keeps hidden from the world.

In this book we discover a different part of Rip. He is a completely different person​ with Dylan. He helps her fighting the demons of her past. He helps her to overcome the drug addiction. For Dylan he is the only one who keeps her sane, who takes care of her, who treats her like a human and not a sex slave.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicYour sweet innocence is like a drug. One I want to abuse until there’s nothing left but the painful withdrawals and a craving to fuck you again.

This book is full of emotions, angst, hotness and action. We come to know more about the characters's pasts especially Dylan's.

The suspense and mystery captivated me and my eyes were glued to the Kindle relentless. I was unable to put the book down. This book has left me confused and conflicted, with so many questions.

The mystery is yet to be unfold...
Books In The Series
Ripple Effect Episode 1 (Ripple Effect, #1) by Keri LakeRipple Effect Episode 2 (Ripple Effect, #2) by Keri LakeRipple Effect Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3) by Keri LakeRipple Effect Episode 4 (Ripple Effect, #4) by Keri Lake
♠General Rating
Ripley- 4.5 Stars
Dylan- 4 Stars
Supporting characters- 4 Stars
Villains- 5 Stars
Plot- 4.5 Stars
Storytelling- 5 Stars
Sexual tension- 5 Stars
Story ending- Cliffhanger 

Darkness-- High Focus
Humor-- Low Focus
Romance-- Low Focus
Action-- High Focus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

Review: Shattering Truths (Deadly Veils #1) by Kyrian Lyndon

The Top List:- Favourite Bookish Quotes