REVIEW: REVIVAL BY M.K. GILHER

---Blurb---
He's a surgeon, he's a cage fighter, he's not a good boy. I feel as if I know him, yet I'm sure I don't. Dr. Jacade J. Jordan, my mystifying sex god on a stick.

Damn, she's delectable. My sweet Ivy. I want to eat her alive. But how can I possess her when she doesn't even know me? When the deception runs too deep? When I've killed for her and would do it again in a heartbeat? How can I watch her submit so perfectly when I am the one at her feet?
Enjoy the ride in the Windy City as Ivy and Jacade's timeless love story unfolds in the Return to Us Trilogy.



Title-Revival 
Author-M.K. Gilher
Series-Return To Us Trilogy #1
Genre- Romance, Erotica

---My Rating---



WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Yesss this book is that amazing. WOW is the only word coming to my mind right now. "Revival" has turned me speechless. I'm so in love with this book. 

"M.K. Gilher" sure knows how to right some heart pounding romance which leaves you out of breath. This book is scorching hot and by hot I mean pantydropping hot. I just randomly picked this book and never ever did I think that I would like this but oh boy, liking is an understatement, I loved Revival, end off.

---Characters---

Ivy-- Ivy is an amazing character. She is fierce and innocent all at once. She has a traumatic past but she is strong. She has some triggers but she is not one of those week heroines who are sad and all. She is confident and proud of what she has become. The only thing I didn't like was her self esteem issues but except that I loved her.

Jacade-- What can I say about him. He's definitely added to my book boyfriends list. He is so hot, caring and protective. He is the definition of alpha male. Jacade is dark and dangerous. This guy oozes sexual appeal. He is like every girl's fantasy.

---The Storyline---
I don't wanna give away much and spoil the whole book for you but I can assure you this book is worth reading, it has a cool plot and storyline. It basically has that " I've loved you for years vibe". So "REVIVAL" introduces us to "Ivy" and "Jacade". Their pasts are dark, sinister and direful. This book is one hell of a suspenseful thriller.This book keeps you on the edge the entire time.

Jacade is a bad boy turned into a hot shot plastic surgeon but he's also kind of involved in mafia. He has some dreadful secrets which if exposed can ruin his entire life and his chances of a happily ever after with Ivy. Ivy, on the other hand has some serious past issues. She has made some deadly mistakes unknowingly because of which she almost died. The characters were amazing together and they had some awesome and off the charts chemistry. The sexual tension was undeniable 
 But what happens when she gets sucked into Jacade's world? What happens when she realises that her entire life was a just a lie? 
REVIVAL is a perfect blend of romance, sweetness, action, humor and mystery.

This is one of those books which completely captures your attention and prevents you from getting you slee*lol*. Revival is full of twists and turns. At one moment everything is so good and smooth and then suddenly BOOM BOOM BOOM BAAH, plot twists, the type of twist which leaves you scratching your head and thinking what in the hell happened? All in all this was an amazing read for me.

I would highly recommend this book for mafia romance lovers and for those who like dark, dangerous and commanding heroes!!


---General Ratings---

Jacade- 5 Stars
Ivy- 4.5 Stars
Storyline- 5 Stars
Storytelling- 4.5 Stars
Romance- 5 Stars
Sexual Tension- 5 Stars
Sexual Scenes- 5 Stars
Plot Twists- 5 Stars

Thanks For Reading My Review
Lots Of Love 
xoxo













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)

The Top List:- Favourite Bookish Quotes