BOOK REVIEW: YOU'RE MINE, VALENTINE

You're Mine, Valentine  
You're Mine, Valentine by Paige Hammonds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**I received an ARC copy of this novella from the author in exchange of an honest review**

MY RATING--4 STARS
  When I stumbled across this novella, i was damn sure, i would  like it but I literally finished it in one hour *frowns* it was so short but still worth reading. Once I was finished with the book was like*gimme more please--now!!**
           description

Let me introduce you to the characters
Valentine(val) is our heroine. She is very shy is crushing on a wolf shifter maccallum(mac our hero) from the day she started exchanging work related E-Mails with him. Mac is a drop dead gorgeous swoony kind of guy.
           description

When they meet for the first time, they experience strong attraction towards each other. Its love at first sight sort of thing for Val. On seeing Val for the first time, Mac instantly knew that she is her mate and then they have some earth-shattering sex and after that they complete their mating and thats it.
     


Not many dialogues are exchanged, the novella is more about sex than about love. But still it was a good read.
******************
Mac rating-- 4 stars
Val rating--4 stars
Story rating--3.5 stars
secual scenes rating--4.5 stars
******************
If you want a short steamy read then this book is for you... go ahead and read it
Thanks for reading my review
Lots of love :)

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

BOOK REVIEW: CROWN OF LIES (crown of lies duet 1) BY PEPPER WINTERS

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)