BOOK REVIEW: OBSIDIAN BY JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT

                                                           5+ stars!!😁😄😀

so guys i am going to be completely honest here, i seriously didn't think that i would like a book with a hero who is actually an alien. But holy moley...did I love this book. Actually i am in awe of this book. This book CAPTURED my attention from its very first page.

Daemon *fans self*...OMG Daemon...I am literally in love with this guy(and he is an alien) but oh so sexy alien...i think i am gonna turn into a puddle of mush(please ignore my mushiness). Believe me guys u are definitily going to fall for this alien once u read the book. And for the love of god almighty he goes all alpha male on katy(which makes me swoony again).

Katy is a bold character...which adds to their chemistry. i mean an alpha male needs a bold female (i think u get me). Their chemistry is off the charts.what can i say about the sexual tension....for the love of god i feel it(i know its quite funny but its true).


Now about the book:
                              so katy and her mom moves to a small town in an effort to 'start over' after her dad's death and katy has a book blog.There she meets daemon Black(oh so hot daemon) who is actually her neighbour. Daemon lives with her sister Dee. Dee and katy forms an instant bond like best friends forever types but daemon is against their friendship. 

katy soon senses that something is off about daemon...something is not right about his deeply shining green eyes, about his egoistical attitude. They kind of have haters to lovers sort of relationship and the sexual tension is undeniable. Daemon hates Katy's guts which is also a major turn on for him.

author's writing style is freaking lovable and once you start reading it is hard to put the book down.

“I have a strange idea that I should test this out.”
“Test what?” My eyes dropped to his lips. I felt myself sway.
“I think you would like to know.” He moved closer, his hand sliding up my arm and resting carefully at the nape of my neck.

OMG this sort of writing and i am a goner.

The book moved at a comfortable pace....but their chemistry was so intense that i was biting my nails the entire time. There came a time when i wanted to shove them at each other and tell them to kiss already.
Their regular banter added the much needed humour. Big bad villians are also their ....so you can expect a lot of action.And believe me 'overprotective daemon' is dreamy.

Guys you are going to love this book just dig into it...literally forget everything and start reading.
 

"But one thing this is a five book series so be prepared for a reading marathon"

This book is different from other romances.....the couple is actually not a couple for the entire book 1 ....but we come to know that somehow the have a connection that most couples don't.


so overall the book is quite exciting, angsty, romantic, mushy all at once

I devoured this book! I loved every single scene... Honestly, I just can't think of anything that bothered me here or that I didn't like. Anything! Maybe this is just the new fangirl me talking, but I don't know, this book definitely deserves 5 stars.

PS-the book should be made into a movie.
MUST READ 
Thanks for reading my review....lots of love😍😍💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

Review: Shattering Truths (Deadly Veils #1) by Kyrian Lyndon

The Top List:- Favourite Bookish Quotes