BOOK REVIEW: MAKING BAD CHOICES BY RITA STRADLING


---Blurb---
[Recommended 16 + this is a mature YA or New Adult book]

Culter Fuller came back into my life on the day my mother died, as if losing my mother wasn't bad enough.

We hated each other since childhood. Well, I hated him. He had a very different story. 

When I moved to my dad's house to finish my last semester of high school, we went from bitter enemies to. . . something else. He was suddenly everywhere, occupying my space, determined to pull me into his life, filling me with thoughts I knew were wrong. 

I knew that soon we would cross a line that should never be crossed. 

I knew crossing that line could have very serious consequences; because Culter Fuller wasn't just any irresistible boy, Culter Fuller was my stepbrother. 

But, I was always very bad at making the right choices.


TITLE:- Making Bad Choices

AUTHOR:-Rita Stradling

GENRES:- Contemporary Romance, New-Adult, Young-Adult

---My Rating---
4 “turn me into a puddle of mush” Reading Owls


---Storyline---

“Making Bad Choices” follows Cassie and Culter, who hated each other but eventually their hate turns into love. Cassie had been dealing with her mother’s illness for a long a time but loses her at her 18th birthday. After her mother’s death, she is taken in by her father and her step-mom and moves to Bulvin to live with them along with Josh(her half-brother) and Culter(her stepbrother). Cassie hates Culter with all her heart.

During all this going in her life, Culter*holy sweetness*re-enters her life. Cassie hated him because of his mockery; they never got along in past and now seeing Culter after a long time has her heart skipping a beat. They are insanely attracted towards each other. Cassie remembers Culter to be an ego maniac, he always mocked her but was shocked after seeing Culter’s changed attitude towards her.


Culter is so sweet and caring towards Cassie*swoon*. He makes her food, holds her while she mourns her mother’s death and helps her to heal. He does everything in his control to make Cassie happy*awww*. Their regular banter, fights and flirting adds humor to the story. The sexual tension is off the charts, its like you can cut it with a knife. Eventually Culter confesses that he has always loved Cassie adding a long lost lovers vibe to the story.

"you're not crazy. i'm not crazy. We are not crazy together" 


---My Views---

*me the entire time*↧

I really, really liked the book. It was a fun read. It was more of a teen drama and family drama. The story is very well written. We can very well feel Cassie’s sadness on losing her mother. The beginning of the book is very emotional but eventually the sadness changes into humor and love. This book made me laugh and cry. The way Culter cared for Cassie and helped her to heal is swoonworthy.

 Cassie is depicted as a strong and bold girl, who can handle everything that life throws at her. Culter is a cutie and hottie all at once. I loved the main characters and even the supportive characters : Jen(cassie’s step-mom) was so vute and she really loved Cassie, Josh(cassie and culter’s half-brother) was so adorable. Spencer, Isabella, Tyler, Zoe, lily*the school bitch* I loved them all, especially Tyler. I hope author writes Tyler’s story.

All in all if you want to read a book which is cute, funny, emotional, mushy and swoony- Just go for “making bad choices”. It is worth reading.


---General Ratings---
Culter’s Rating-4 stars
Cassie’s Rating-4 stars
Plot Rating-3.5 stars
Tyler’s Rating-5 stars
Josh's Rating-5 stars
Sexual tension Rating-4 stars

Would I read other books from the author- yep

would I recommend this book- absolutely 

Thanks for reading my review 
Lots Of Love 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)

The Top List:- Favourite Bookish Quotes