BOOK REVIEW: BOUND BY VENGEANCE(born in blood mafia chronicles #5 ) BY CORA REILLY

TITLE- BOUND BY VENGEANCE

                                        AUTHOR -CORA REILLY


5 "YOU ARE MINE" STARS

I had been waiting for this book forever and then it finally released and I was like:


I have been a huge Cora Reilly fan since the moment I read her first bookBound by Honor. She is a great writer and I wholeheartedly admire her writing.

NOW ABOUT THE STORY

CARA(our heroine) is a part of Las Vegas Camorra(mafia). She is a very sweet girl and is always kept guarded and protected by her father. Her future was well planned, she was supposed to marry a reputable man called Cosimo and perform her wifely duties and give birth to his babies and lead that life, everything was decided until everything fell apart. Falcone (the head of Las Vegas Camorra) kills her father in front of her eyes and kidnaps her mother and sister and the most frightening part, gifts her to a ruthless man. Everyone called him "GROWL", the man whom everyone feared*yikes*.

Growl is accustomed to his loneliness. He knew what everyone thought of him but didn't care.
He was tortured far beyond his limits and now has merely become a walking dead. He did'nt show any feelings, his face was always a mask of calm**creepy right?but you all will love him**. He was contemned with his life until Cara.
Cara and Growl experiences a strong connection from the very first time they saw each other.
Growl both scared and fascinated her. But she is her prisoner, his possession and he is her only hope to save her mother and sister and avenge her father's death by killing Falcone. By spending more and more time with Growl, Cara realises that there is more to Growl, she realises that he is controlled by his past.

The sexual tension is off the charts and they both desire each other strongly. He controls her body.

"Growl had monstrous parts, years of abuse that wouldn't change. Years of abuse had burned those into him, and if I chose to stay with him, I'd have to live that fact."
Cara is conflicted about her feelings. She is damn confused that why can't she just hate growl for what he did to her.

Growl treats Cara like a precious gift, he is so different with her, he will do anything to save her*fangirling*

Growl is damaged beyond saving. He had gone through so much that had turned him into a monster*wiff*. But they finally confess their love*cheers* and Growl is determined to become a better man.

"I want you to stay with me because you want to stay. I want you to want me."


MY VIEWS


I love love loved it. I loved how Cara wanted Growl to redeem himself. I loved how Growl wanted to protect Cara, how he wanted to love her. He was just beautifully broken. The story is really interesting with right amount of sweetness, hotness and action. This story had a forbidden love vibe. It was a beautiful read. Mafia romance fans are going to love this book. Just pick it up and start reading.

************************************************
Cara's Rating- 5 Stars
Growl's Rating- 5 Stars
Plot Rating- 5 Stars
Sexual Scene Rating- 5 Stars
Action Rating- 5 Stars
************************************************
would I recommend this book-- Absolutely
would I read other books from this author-- Hell Yeah
Thanks For Reading My review
Lots Of Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss

BOOK REVIEW: CROWN OF LIES (crown of lies duet 1) BY PEPPER WINTERS

My Book Boyfriends (Top #5)