BOOK REVIEW: BOUND BY HONOR BY CORA REILLY

                      ---Blurb---
Born into one of the leading Mob families in Chicago, Aria Scuderi struggles to find her own path in a world where no choices are given. Aria was only fifteen when her parents betrothed her to Luca – The Vice – Vitiello, the oldest son of the head of the New York Cosa Nostra to ensure peace between the two families. 



Now with eighteen, the day Aria has been dreading for years is looming dangerously: her wedding to Luca. 
Aria is terrified of marrying a man she hardly knows, especially someone like Luca who got his nickname ‘the Vice’ for crushing a man’s throat with his bare hands. Luca might be one of the most sought after men in New York thanks to his good looks, wealth and predator-like charisma that radiates power
, but the society girls throwing themselves at him don’t know what Aria does: that the bad boy aura isn’t just a game; blood and death lurk beneath Luca’s striking gray eyes and arrogant smile.

In her world a handsome exterior often hides the monster within; a monster who can just as easily kill as kiss you.The only way to escape the marriage to Luca would be to run away and leave everything she’s ever known behind but Aria can’t bear the thought of never seeing her family again. 
Despite her fear, she decides to go through with the marriage; Aria has grown up among predators like Luca and knows that even most cold-hearted bastards have a heart and she has every intention of working her way into Luca’s. 

                          
---Books In The Series---
                                          
---My Rating--- 
                
                                        

“I enter alive and I will have to get out dead.” 

Holy Camoly BOUND by HONOR is simply amazing. I just loved it. If you are following my reviews then you would be knowing that I just love mafia romances. I love dangerous heroes and LUCA*fans-self* is the definition of dangerous. This book has that "haters to lovers" and "forced/arranged marriage" vibe and this concept was really fascinating for me. I didn't want the story to end, I want more Luca and Aria*oh god*. I just can't get enough of them. 


So the story begins with a 15 years old Aria Scuderi who is promised to 20 years old Luca–The Vice–Vitiello. Their marriage is just a marriage of convenience to bind the two most powerful rival italian mafia families together in order to prevent other large organizations to step into their territory. Aria wants a marriage bound by love but she knows that love in mafia is not possible. She knows that the man as cruel as Luca will never be capable of love.

I knew only two things about Luca Vitiello; he would become the head of the New York mob once his father retired or died, and he got his nickname ‘The Vice’ for crushing a man’s throat with his bare hands.


“You are far too beautiful and innocent to be married to someone like me, but I’m too much of a selfish bastard to ever let you go.”
The story then takes a time leap and takes us to Aria;s(now 18) and Luca's(now 23) wedding and they take their oaths. Aria and Luca moves to New York and Aria decides that she'll not let Luca bed her without her approval. Aria makes no secret that she hates Luca but Luca wants her. The sexual tension is so thick and he'll do anything to make Aria trust him. Luca*oh god I just love this man* is so gentle and patient with Aria but Aria is determined to keep him at arm's length. 


There are vindictive, jealous and plotting ex-girlfriends and a bitchy mother-in-law but Luca always protected Aria. There is definitely some action *its mafia guys, what is mafia if their is no action*. The swxual tension left me panting, I mean now kiss already guys but Aria was being bitchy to Luca and I hated that. But somewhere near the middle of the story she started developing feelings for Luca and gave herself to him willingly*so romantic*.



I have mixed feelings for Aria, she was so naive, I mean grow up girl you are a part of mafia and she was sometimes so bitchy to Luca and I hated her for that.But I really loved Luca, how he cared for Aria was so sweet, I hated that he once cheated*ugh* but still he had reasons to when Aria was being a bitch. But they both came to their terms and decided to give their marriage a chance. Luca was darkness and Aria was his light. He loved Aria in his own way*awww*.


Overall I loved this book, loved the storytelling style, loved everything about it so I deciade to ignore the loose-ends.




---General Ratings---
ARIA-3.5 STARS
LUCA-5 STARS
STORY-TELLING-5 STARS
PLOT-5 STARS
SEXUAL TENSION-5 STARS
SEXUAL SCENES-4 STARS
ACTION-4 STARS
ROMANCE-4 STARS

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK?- ABSOLUTELY
WOULD I READ OTHER BOOKS IN THIS SERIES? YEP
WOULD I RE-READ THIS?-DEFINITELY
WOULD I READ OTHER BOOKS FROM THE AUTHOR?- OBVIOUSLY
******************************************

Thanks for reading my review
Lots Of Love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review!! Man Of Her Match by Sakshama Puri Dhariwal

Review: Shattering Truths (Deadly Veils #1) by Kyrian Lyndon

!!SPOTLIGHT!! The Gaia Effect Author by Claire Buss